• 2002: PhD. Doctor of Philosophy
Department of Philosophy-Pedagogy-Psychology of the
Philosophical Faculty of the National and Kapodistrian
University of Athens.
• 1977: Degree in Public Law and Political
• 1982: Graduate of the Legal Department-Faculty of Law of
the University of Athens.
• 1987 : Graduate Theological Department-Theological Faculty
of the University of Athens.
• 1979: Graduate of Pedagogical Studies PATES-
• 1978: Certificate Postgraduate Seminar Administrative
Law, chaired by Michael Stassinopoulos, former
President of the Republic.
1. Administrative Ethics and Practice, A. Ntanos, N.
Mantas, P. Kakounis, 1992
2. Methodology a thesis, A.
Ntanos, N. Mantas, 1994
Courses: Private Law, Organizational Behavior, Political Alternative Tourism, Public Administration
Days and hours available to students: Tuesday, Wednesday και Thursday at 12:00
Office: Law and Humanities